Access by Road
- 10 kms West of Plettenberg Bay – this is approximately 15 minutes by car
- 20kms East of Knysna – this is approximately 20 minutes by car
- 90 kms from George Airport – this is approximately 1¼ hours by car on N2 West
- 240 kms from Port Elizabeth Airport – this is approximately 2½ hours by car on N2 East
- 525 kms from Cape Town – this is approximately 5½ hours by car on the N2 East
GPS Co-ordinates : 34⁰ 03’ 07.44” S 23⁰ 16’ 13.95” E
Should you require a road transfer, please advise your flight details and airport you are landing at, if applicable, to enable us to provide you with a quotation.
There are various car rental companies in the area located at the airports.
- Plettenberg Bay Airport (Avis, Budget, Bidvest) – this is approximately 17 minutes by car
- George Airport (Hertz, Europe Car, Avis, Budget) – this is approximately 1¼ hours by car
- PE Airport (Hertz, Europe Car, Avis, Budget) – this is approximately 2½ hours by car
Access by Air:
Daily to and from all major centers in South Africa.
- George Airport – approximately 1¼ hours by car
- Port Elizabeth Airport – approximately 2½ hours by car
- Plettenberg Bay Airport (operated by CemAir from Johannesburg and Cape Town) -approximately 17 minutes by car.
Private air charter into Plettenberg Bay Airport – please contact us for a quotation.
Private helicopter charter direct to Tsala or Hunter’s – please contact us for a quotation.
- From George Airport
- From Port Elizabeth Airport
- From Gorah Elephant Camp
Contact numbers: Tsala Treetop Lodge +27 (0)44 532 8228 email@example.com
Hunter’s Country House +27 (0)44 532 7818 firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Reservations +27 (0)44 501 1111 email@example.com